Sarah Land

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OK OK evil winter...I give up. you WIN!

oh evil winter fairy-please have mercy on us poor michiganders. PLEASE!

I usually refuse to bow to the pressure of the michigan winter-I will not be one of the complainers, I will not complain. I will stoically go on day to day, week to week waiting for spring. and when those first shoots of green grass sprout I breathe a sigh of relief and promptly forget the gray cold days of yore.

But not this year-old man winter is kicking our asses! he is not playing nice. there was not a single day in january that was above 32 degrees F. many were actually well below 10 degrees F. This is insane. there was feet of snow (still is at least 1 ft). the streets have not been plowed so the subaru has actually been ESSENTIAL not just a nice bonus. the heating bill has been outrageous (in fact it kind of made me barf in my mouth when I paid it this month).

winter needs to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home