Sarah Land

Thursday, October 16, 2008

YOFI is found!!!

yeah! can't believe it but we found yofi. as of this tuesday afternoon I had pretty much lost hope- he had been gone 5 days and we had no sign of him and no idea what had happened.

then tuesady night when I was making dinner I had a weird feeling and I insisted that we go for a family walk-right then in the middle of dinner prep. I just had this feeling that we needed to go NOW and look for yofi some more. Bill wanted to walk to the right-we usually go this way b/c it leads to a park. but I had the feeling we should go left. and then about 10 houses down the road, Bill spotted Yofi strolling down the sidewalk! I could not believe it. when he saw us he just did his usual flop over and roll around on someones driveway. he looks fine-a little skinny and has some burrs in his fur but otherwise perfectly fine!

he is such a jerk but I am so happy to have him back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home