Sarah Land

Sunday, May 18, 2008

photos from road trip and yard

A view of the NEW deck. now we just need some grass.
the NEW fence in the back of th yard. what a relief.
MOMMY! I lick rocks.
a beautiful sign of spring found in Grma Joy & Papa Bob's yard. AWESOME.
3 peas in a pod or in a bath-mommy what's wrong with drinking bath water? ewwww.
having fun with cousin Emma.
I love you great grandma. let's sing another song.
mom-I think you are supposed to blow bubbles with your NOSE.
we are so cool.
I am a crazy road trip baby! weeha.
yeah we are so damn cute. I mean seriously -can we get cuter?
a very happy and beautiful couple on a lovely Nashville day.
bad bad babies. jumping out fo the play pen is a big no-no. NO broken necks please!
well maybe this is cuter than cute. whoa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home