Sarah Land

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

alotta POOP

as usual, this morning there was poop in the dipaer. however today it was announced at the breakfast table. "POO, momma POO!"

so we went to the changing table (Finley ran) and wiped away the POO (Finley squirmed). then I realized that Finley was very dirty from his sand box playtime last night so we had to take a bath before school today. not the normal routine which is evening baths but it was necessary this morning.

So as Finley splashed int he bath, I was washing my face at the sink, and suddenly Fin starts yelling "oh no, oh no".

needless to say there was poop in the bath tub and he knew it wasn't supposed to be there. several yellow bumpy logs floating around amid the toys and to my horror it was starting to break up into little messy pieces. OH GOD (I hope Bill does not read this b/c he will barf-he hates POOP). can bath toys be sterilized in the dishwasher?

so I jumped at Fin and grabbed him out of the tub (and yes, my face soap is now getting into my eyes b/c I did not yet get to finish washing it off). so then fin watched me pull out all the toys and we said "goodbye" to the water (AKA "awa") as it drained away then I picked out the poop and flushed it down the toilet (of course we waved goodbye to the poopy pieces).

then as i was washing the tub, I heard another little FART! how could this be-I turned around and finley was squatting in the hallway pooping a little pile! MORE POO. how can there be more poo? there was already so much in the tub and in the diaper-shouldn't he be done by now?

So I quickly re-filled the tub and placed Fin back in for a "business" bath in which we only focus on washing and cleaning-no toys or fun. I
looked behind me at the poop pile and hoped depsrately that the dog
would not walk by and notice the poo before I had a chance to clean it
up.

all the fun was over after so much poop. all of this before i was even out of my bathrobe and slippers for godsake. all of this happened while Bill was taking out the trash! what a morning. days like this I wish for a potty trained kid!

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The dishwasher is where i put mine! ;)

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home