Sarah Land

Monday, December 03, 2007

plans change

I ended up going t Boston for theMRS conference by myself (no Fin ro Bill). Bill hurt his back right before T-giving and it was not getting better. so he could not be in the car for 12 hrs and we realized that it would be difficult at best to have Fin in the city and even worse if Bill was injured. so I ended up getting a last minute plane ticket and going alone. I was horribly depressed and upset to be leaving on business again but I survived. and now I am home and all is "well" again.

Leah's bb shower was this weekend. it was alot of fun but she is clearly overwhelmed by everything that is happening (she should be). I can't imagine what she is facing right now with 3 boys coming. she is bedrest already (at 22 weeks and the process is so precarious with the docs watching her cervix so carefully-the anxiety would drive me over the edge. I remember how it was with 1 healthy baby-I can't fathom what it would be like with 3 inside and just begging and hoping to make it to 30 weeks! wow. I am so proud of her for being so strong and brave.

Ellen and Emmalia and Jess are pregnant too right now! I am so excited for all of them-I hope some of them have little girls! (lots of boys around lately).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home