Sarah Land

Monday, November 05, 2007

nice links

I am procrastinating today. I have a lot of writing to do but I really just don't want to. I have to write a neural engineering and nanotechnology review. I said I would do it about a month ago and it is due friday and now I am regretting this decision. my brain is fried and I just want to do NOTHING!!! for 1 week.

nice link for safe, healthy cookware and related info

z recommends posted reliable, updated info on BPA in baby products.

born free has coupons!!!!
and supposedly the Dr. Brown's nipples work with these bottles. I am going to try it out to see if this might work for Leah's babies!!!! it would make a great gift.

super cute baby & toddler boy shoes are hard to find.

what an amazing concept!! I had no idea that victory gardens were only a small part of the WWII effort to raise awareness of American consumption. this link discusses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home