BTW!!
haha.
here it is, a little over a year since having Finley and I now am starting to fit into my old clothes. This keeps surprising me tho b/c I didn't expect something I wore before Fin to ever fit me again. so I go out to buy new clothes (this has been the M.O. for the last year since my size & body shape have been evolving:)) and grab a bunch of sizes of pants and before I know it-it is size 8 that is fitting! what the.....? COOL.
and my boobs are totally deflated. this is due to breastfeeding, pregnancy, and motherhood in general (the breast take a beating). they were the biggest ever and I could hardly stand it. and now-NOT SO much. but it is good. they are more manageable now. and maybe someday I will get a boob-job to "lift" them back to their former glory (sort of).
Finley is talking all the time now. many many words and also signing all the time. lots of hand signs I don't even know b/c he learns them at school. it totally makes me laugh and proud at the same time. too cute. he is also always trying to climb on things-the furniture and his highchair and the dog. he is quite the little risk taker (great).
here are some recent photos!!
Hugging Kaia
FinBilly!!!
baptism day
oh magic food container-how I love thee!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home