i am not that cool
Jillian-you rock. I love your blog. it is always so fun to read. I thought that my blog entries were too long but they don't compare to yours. but I don't care b/c reading yur blog always makes me smile and remember why we are friends even tho we have only knowne eachother for a few years and can only manage to hang out twice a year!!!
I love your story of Lollapalooza and it makes me remember how awesome it used to be back in the 90's when we were young & wild and "free" or so we thought. the last big festival I went to was Woodstock in '99 and that pretty much sealed the deal for me-too much craziness and not enough actual music.
altho when we were in CO we did go to many a good festival show at redrocks!! and it always was amazing. wish we could go to the upcoming monolith festival that will be there this september.
who knows-now that I read your blog saying that kidzapalooza exists-maybe Bill & I will go to a big show again someday-and take Finley too. I guess the organizers finally got smart and realized that their audience now mainly consists of ex-90's cool people who now have kids, mortgages and work too much. which is exactly why we should all go to a big show at least once a year (and yes Bill I am saying this even tho usually I am a party pooper during concert trip planning, I always have fun once we are there).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home