Sarah Land

Thursday, July 12, 2007

uni-tooth no more

Finley has had 1 bottom tooth since May. and he wants to try to chew food so badly that he always directs his little bites of food (melon, puffs, whatever) toward his 1 tooth. but it is totally ineffective. lately his #1 fav food is still hummus followed closely by watermelon. he also loves the little puff treats b/c he gets a kick out of picking them up and trygint to feed fhimself-so cute!!

well he has had a lowgrade fever for the past 24h and seems to be teethig again so hopefully he is getting another useful little tooth.

Finley has started waving at people more consistently lately. we were at the market yesterday and he was doing the beauty queen wave at everyone-it was so cute.

I am in the process of transferring my bookmarks to del.ici.ous a web-based link manager. I am psyched.

also recently found a cool site that reviews cosmetics. very cool although some scarey stuff about products people use everyday. http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/
I wish there was a way to get more of this info out to more people and to use this info to pressure manufacturers to make safer products. this is ridiculous. it is hard not to get overwhelmed nd become paranoid. I just try to buy responsibly as much as possible but sometimes it just is not possible or remotely convenient or affordable. I do the best I can. whatever.

environmental working group is great and doing so much good. we all need to spread the word. http://www.ewg.org/ also http://www.foodnews.org/

also foudn a company that makes great baby toys-not all plastic and potentially toxic-maybe even heirloom type toys that won't go straight to the trash when the consumer s are done with them. love it. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/index.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home