The most disgusting weather ever!
Snow, sleet, ice, rain, thunder, lightening, gray gray skies. That is today's weather. All of it at once! I drove thru it this morning and it was so gross out I cringed. The only good thing was my GREA new car and my wonderful baby in the back seat. The subaru handles soooo well in this shit weather and slushy roads-I was so impressed. Fin is such a good boy in the car. He is always happy and plays with his toy and looks in his baby mirror and goos & coos in the back seat. It makes me so happy.
We are TRYING very hard to start establishing some routines for Fin's sake as well as for Bill & I's sanity. It is a difficult process since neither of us is very routine oriented but we are makign progress. We are also going thru a new round of dog disciplining since we have let alot fo things go lately such as begging for people food when we eat and chasing the cats in the house and running up to the door when someone knocks and jumping up on me when home. She sounds like a horrible dog-right? She is wonderful but if you give an inch she takes a mile!! sneaky, manipulative girl!
Hi Shannon-I know you're reading this. Thanks for your email the other day and support of my decision to do alternate vaccination. I will respond to you soon. Hi have been ridiculously busy on my computer with recommendation letters for my students and an annoying fellowship annual progress report that I had to write that I thought I could just email to the program director at the NIH but NOOOO I have to go thru the "official" university grants office (which takes days and red-tape and bureaucratic crap) so now my report will be late...UGH!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home