Whoa Winter
well winter is finally here in MI and it is icy! in our neighborhood
there is about a half inch of ice on everything-trees, grass,
powerlines, fences. It is crazy. we have tree branches down all over
b/c we have big tree ones and when the wind blows you can hear the icy branches crinkling.
b/c of this warm winter (we have no snow yet and the lakes are NOT frozen b/c the netire month of december was in the 40's-60's!!!!) the ground has not frozen and is soaked with
water after all this rain so we have the great joy of having WATER
seaping into our basement even after all the hard work Bill did this
summer to seal the walls to prevent such leaks. I guess the ground is
just too wet. I wish it would just freeze we could get a few months
reprieve before the spring thaw.
it is a holiday so thankfully I am not leaving the house until this
evening. I get to stay home and play with my baby Finley all day!
yeah.
tonight we are going to the Rag Birds show at the Ark. It should be
great fun. I am so glad that when the STUFF in our lives bring us
down-the PEOPLE help bring us back up-thank goodness.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home