Mom's!!!!!!!!
Oh mommies, mums, moms, mas, mammies, mimis, matrons, matriarchs, madres, meres!!!!
Happy Mother's day!
I love my mom and my grandma and all the moms out there who give and love so much. I miss my grandma so much. She taught me and my mom how to be women and moms and caretakers of the earth. She will always be part of me. And I love my mom so much. She taught me to be free and open and giving and light-hearted and creative and discerning-all things I value most. Now I have more wonderful moms in my life. Joy welcomes me into her family and life everyday and I love her for that. Stephanie shows me how to let go while holding on tight. My aunties have shown me tenderness and love and comfort. And my friends throughout the years have shown that anyone who loves and gives can be a mom. Thank you, all of you, always.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home